Best Bitcoin Debit Cards
Using Bitcoin debit cards you can make online payments and also withdraw cash from ATMs using Bitcoin even if the ATM doesn’t accept cryptocurrency.
We researched and found some good Bitcoin debit cards based on fees, cashback rewards and more. Let’s see some of our top best bitcoin debit cards.
The Best Bitcoin Debit Cards in 2021
- Best for Cashback: BlockFi
- Best Low-Fee Card: BlockCard
- Best for Cardholder Perks: Wirex
- Best for U.S. Residents: BitPay
- Multiple Cryptocurrency Supported: Crypto.com
It’s a low fee card and based in the U.S.-based Visa cryptocurrency debit card that provides monthly pricing and no exchange, or withdrawal fees, making it the best low-fee card.
- No transaction, or withdrawal charges
- Cashback rewards
- Buy Ternio tokens to make purchases is Mandatory
- KYC verification is mandatory
BlockCard is developed by Ternio that provides cardholders make purchases with their cryptocurrency of choice. It charges a low account management fee and no deposit, or withdrawal fees.
BlockCard charges a $10 activation fee as well as a monthly fee of just $5 and if the cardholder spends more than $750 per month then monthly will waive.
Wirex provides a no-fee Visa debit card with cashback rewards, Bitcoins for referring friends, and more, making it one of the best bitcoin debit cards.
- Providing Cashback and referral bonuses in Bitcoin
- Supports 19 cryptocurrencies
- Not available in the USA until early 2021
- Must have a balance in Wirex WXT tokens for rewards
Wirex was established in 2014 that released a Visa-backed cryptocurrency debit card one year later. This card provides rewards directly as Bitcoin and it makes as best for cardholder perks.
BlockFi Bitcoin credit card will offer 1.5% cashback in Bitcoin on every purchase and bonus Bitcoin rewards based on spending, standing it as the best for cashback.
- 1.5% cashback
- After spending $3,000 in the first 3 months, you will get 250$
- $200 annual fee
- Only supports Bitcoin
After signup, new cardholders will get $250 in Bitcoin if they spend $3,000 within the first three months.It also offers 1.5% cashback on every purchase which is converted to Bitcoin and credit in the cardholder’s BlockFi account.
When used within the U.S., it offers no conversion fees and it’s a US based cryptocurrency debit card.
- Can be used anywhere in the world
- No conversion fees within the U.S.
- Driver’s license needed to apply
- Can’t ship a card to a P.O. Box
It supports six major cryptocurrencies as well as eight different fiat currencies.
It is one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges to offer a debit card and accepts over 90 cryptocurrencies.
- Supports over 90 cryptocurrencies
- No issuance or monthly fees
- Must purchase Crypto.com’s CRO tokens
- Cards with better perks are expensive
It offers seven metal Visa debit cards that let cardholders spend up to 90 cryptocurrencies and six fiat currencies anywhere a Visa card is accepted, which is why we chose it as the best for its variety of cryptocurrency support.
Look on these topic also to earn more money.